Abstracts can be submitted during the registration process.
- Deadline for abstracts submission to be considered for oral presentation – 31 March 2019
- Deadline for abstract submission for poster presentation – 31 May 2019
Selection of abstracts for oral presentations by the Scientific committee: 1 to 31 March 2019
Terms & Conditions
- Registration and payment of your fees is compulsory after preliminary acceptance of abstract for oral or poster presentation by the scientific committee.
- Only 1 abstract submission is allowed per attendee
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the abstract is correctly uploaded and a second email from the Technical Secretariat once it is accepted confirming the type of selected presentation (oral or poster). For any comments you can contact the Technical Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts is May31st, 2019. Post-deadline abstracts will not be accepted, except for last-minute posters.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstracts must be 450 words maximum.
- You can upload two images in JPG o PNG format with a maximum size of 1Mb.
- When the abstracts include equations, you should submit them in LaTeX, JPG or PNG format.
- In the case of bibliographic references, the format is the following: “Journal (abbreviated), year, volume, first page”. You should include them inside the text box at the end of the abstract.
- The abstracts and author information must be submitted on-line through the web application. Please do not send your abstracts in any different format: neither as a file nor in print.
With the submission of an abstract, the corresponding author:
- Accepts to be present, if selected.
- Accepts the responsibility for the accuracy of the submitted abstract.
- Accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the abstract and inform co-authors about its status.
- Confirms that all (co-)authors are aware of and agree with the content of the abstract and support the data presented.
- Releases the copyright to the 4th International Brachypodium Conference and gives permission for the abstract, when selected for presentation, to be published in the conference abstract book as well as on the Conference website.
- Once the abstract is submitted, changes, corrections or rewording are not possible, unless revision is requested by the Scientific Committee because of scientific, regulatory, formatting or language issues.
- Poster size must be: Size A0 – Orientation Portrait (90cm width X 120cm high)
Abstracts submitted for presentation at the 4th International Brachypodium Conference will be reviewed by the scientific committee and the corresponding authors will receive an e-mail with the result of the review and the type of presentation before May 31st, 2019.
The following presentation formats are applicable for all accepted communications:
Oral presentation (15 min oral presentation at any of the sessions; questions included).
Poster presentation Abstracts selected for presentation in poster format will be displayed on poster boards